Perfect Twists Out | Make Twist Out Look Fuller
Have you ever wanted the perfect twist out? Every time you styled your hair in a twist out it always came out looking flat or super frizzy. Well, I experienced all of the above. A twist out that looked flat or eventually super frizzy. Furthermore, I assumed that this is just what my hair does and there is not much I can really do about it. Until I realized that by using the right products and tools. I can have a great twist out that has massive volume and flare!
Watch the video below for the step-by-step tutorial.
IF YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO….SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE (here)
Supplies Needed To Achieve The Perfect Twist Out Look
Hair products needed for combing and styling.
- A detangling comb
Hair stylingclamps Smallset of rollers (optional)
- Rattail comb for parting the hair (optional)
Next, you will need a leave-in cream that will lock your twists into place.
Here is a list of several great cream stylers you can choose from.
- Miss Jessie’s Stretch Silkening Creme
- As I Am Smoothing Gel ( Use along with As I Am Leave-In Conditioner for a nice soft hold)
- Curls Blueberry Bliss Twists and Shout Cream
- Beautiful Textures Curl Control Defining Pudding
- Ouidad Curl Immersion Silky Suffle Setting Creme
I created a great list of moisture sealing hair oils or serums to try!
For lasting shine and to act as a double duty aid that will lock in moisture.
- Mongongo Oil Multi-Use Curl Treatment
- Monoi De Tahiti Castor Hair Oil – Detangler
- Carol’s Daughter Sacred Tiare Smoothing Serum t
- Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Pure Hair Oil
- Heavenly Halo herbal hair tonic and soy milk deep hydration serum oil mist
- TGIN Anti-Breakage Serum
- Be.Care.Love Superfoods Repair Serum
I hope the information I provided helps you achieve your full volume twist out goal!
Until Next Post, Stay Tuned,