Here you will learn how to reinforce the demarcation line, or the area where your relaxed hair meets your natural hair, to prevent shedding, breakage, tangles and help strengthen your hair.
- Clarifying Shampoo
- Moisturizing Shampoo
- Hard Protein Conditioner
- Moisturizing Deep Conditioner
- Part hair into four sections.
- Shampoo each section first with a clarifying shampoo to remove product residue. ( Scalp only)
- Shampoo sectioned hair a second time with a moisturizing shampoo.
- Apply a hard protein conditioner to the hair in sections.
- Cover with a plastic cap and sit under a dryer for 20 minutes or follow product instructions. Do not comb the product through the hair.
- Remove plastic cap and rinse out the product gently for at least 5 minutes. Shampoo once with the moisturizing shampoo or conditioner. ( This will remove any protein residue that remains in the hair)
- Apply a deep moisturizing conditioner to the hair. Cover with a plastic cap and sit 20 to 45 minutes or apply a steam cap and sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Apply leave-in conditioner and oil of chose and style hair.