Peppermint Oil For Hair Growth
Ok ladies, I’m here today to chat a bit about one of my all-time favorite essential oils…
Peppermint oil for hair growth ! Oooo, my scalp’s getting all tingly from just saying it!
Furthermore, I really like this oil because it has so many wonderful benefits and uses- from hair to health.
So let’s first start with the hair benefits.
- Scalp Health: Peppermint oil is a natural astringent and helps to balance your scalps acid mantle. It can also normalize sebum production and protect against oily skin.
- Hair Growth: Because of its ability to relax blood vessels and stimulate blood flow to hair follicles. Peppermint oil has improves hair growth.
And now let’s look at its general health benefits.
- Congestion: the menthol in peppermint oil can relieve the symptoms of the flu, colds, allergies, asthma and other respiratory conditions.
- Indigestion and Irritable Bowel Syndrome: can help to relieve nausea and upset stomach.
- Urinary Tract Infections: this oil relieves urinary tract infections (UTI).
Finally, if you’re into aromatherapy then you should try peppermint oil for:
- Stress Relief: it has been used to induce relief from anxiety, stress, headache and depression.
Also, I have a diffuser and like to regularly burn peppermint oil while I sleep- especially after a stressful day.
- Pain Relief: this oil has muscle relaxing effects and can be used directly on skin to relieve soreness and pain. Just add a few drops to a carrier oil like olive oil or sweet almond oil. Then massage into skin. Also make sure to relax and deeply inhale the aroma of the oil.