Dye Hair Naturally
Dye hair naturally – Tea, coffee and herb rinses helps increase bulk of hair, slows down hair fall and stimulate the scalp. Rinsing your hair with black tea and coffee helps darken the hair and add shine to it. Various herbs are also known to enhance hair color and increase hair growth.
Tea ball or cheese cloth
Coffee, Tea or Herbs
- Boil water in the pot.
- Remove pot from heat.
- Place tea ball or cheese cloth filled with coffee, herbs, or tea in the hot water.
- Let herbs, coffee, or tea sit in hot water for 2o minutes.
- Remove from water then let cool down.
- Shampoo hair
- Then apply rinse to hair.
- Cover hair with plastic cap.
- Let sit in hair for about 15 minutes
- Rinse hair, condition, then style.
Various Ways to Use Coffee, Tea, and Herbs in Hair:
- Darken black or brown hair with black coffee, black tea, or tea made with walnut shells, cherry bark or cloves.
- Add highlights to blonde hair with chamomile, ginger, or safflower.
- Enhance red hair with paprika or rosehips, or calendula.
- Cover gray hair by adding sage and rosemary to your coffee tea or herbal rinses.
- Nettle and Rosemary stimulates scalp and helps prevent dandruff. Great rinse for hair.