I had a taste for chocolate brownies for some time but wanted the brownies to be moist, sweet, vegan plant-based but no chewy. I wanted it to reminisce the type of brownies that you will find at an upscale bakery shop. In this case, I decided to mix it up a bit and create awesome brownies with Nutiva Coconut Manna. Wow, the coconut manna added the right amount of flavor that my family could not resist! These brownies only lasted 1 day!
Vegan Fudge Brownie Recipe
Makes 24 Brownies
Need 13 by 9-inch baking pan
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups organic sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup Nutiva Coconut Manna
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
1 cup boiling water
1 cup dutch cocoa powder
3 ounces of unsweetened chocolate or cocoa nibs (grounded or chopped fine)
1/2 cup chocolate Cocoa nibs or unsweetened chocolate (chopped into chunks)
- Place oven rack to middle lower position and heat to 350 degrees. Cover 13 by 9-inch pan with aluminum foil smoothing foil to the pan. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder then set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk grounded unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, and boiling water until chocolate is melted. Now add the sugar, coconut oil, coconut manna, and vanilla and mix until well blended.
- Stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until well combined then fold in the chocolate nibs or chunks.
- Pour batter into to pan and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- When done, let brownies completely cool for about 2 hours, cut into squares, serve and ENJOY!
Brownies can be stored at room temperature for 3 to 4 days