Aloe Vera Hair Treatment Regimen for dry and itchy scalp.
This aloe vera hair treatment will help restore dry hair and provide relief to dry itchy scalp and dandruff. Perfect for those who are also experiencing breakage or hair loss.
- Wash your hair with Sulfate Free Shampoo. Sulfate shampoos are very drying and can contribute to hair loss, dandruff, scalp irritation, and skin rashes.
- Apply aloe vera juice or gel to the scalp and distribute to the hair. Leave in for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse out. (remember aloe vera is an astringent which is very drying if large dosages is left in the hair.)
- Apply a good deep conditioner to the hair, cover with plastic cap, leave in for 20 minutes or more then rinse out.
- Apply an aloe vera free leave-in conditioner (or leave-in with very little aloe vera).
- Moisturize the scalp with natural oils or butter.
- Seal the hair from roots to ends with oil or good hair butter if you are experiencing dry brittle hair.
Natural oils to use: olive, castor, avocado, coconut Butters: Shea, avocado, most butter are great.